Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I've Been a Bad, Bad Girl.......

....and haven't been blogging as much as I should. Life has been full of alot of busy busy things and I am barely finding time to sleep much less blog (why oh why do we have to sleep, just think of how much more we could get done in a day if sleep wasn't a necessity!)

I have decided I am making it my goal to post a new blog at LEAST every other day but will try to post daily....the hard part for me is finding something fresh and new to blog about that is both interesting AND fun for those who read my blog and hasn't been done before. I want to try to set it apart a little from what alot of other blogs blog about...not because I think there is anything wrong with that (I enjoy reading so many blogs!) but because I hope to be a little different somewhere along the way...

smiles

QuellyRue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails