Monday, March 1, 2010

March has really blown in like a lion, eh?

Wooowzers, I cant believe its March already! Seem like it was just yesterday that I was ringing in bells for 2010 in Ghana. But in any case, I'm not complaining. I am ready to kick off my snow boots and run free in a field of new blooms. I know, I know, the weather forecasters are predicting more snow on Wednesday, but watevs!

I can already smell the scent of spring in the air. While I love the longer, warmer days, and the fragrance of fresh flowers spring brings, I love women's fashion in the spring even more. Spring is the time to indulge in your feminine side with beautiful flowing skirts, and stylish, flared gaucho pants. Blouses and shirts for spring are flowery and feminine and spring sandals are to-die-for.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails