Saturday, November 28, 2009

Resolutions and such...

I've been thinking alot about what I've accomplished so far this year and all of the plans and dreams that are still out there needing to be done. It seems like this year has just flown by and here I sit, a year older and ten years wiser (at least, I'd like to think this is wisdom ;) and I've got a whole new bunch of dreams and goals to replace the old ones.

On a personal level:

I've learned a bit this year about what really matters in a friendship and I want to be the best possible friend I can be to ALL of my friends...each friend is important in their own way and each friend should be treated equally, friendships should never be based on which friends are more accessible. Let's spread the love people :D

I want to stop being so self-conscious and quit worrying so much about what others think of me. It seems that lately I'm quite shy...I need to learn to speak my mind, to be more of an "in your face" kinda girl.

I need to take better care of myself and get my pre-diabetes under control. God gave me one body, I need to learn to respect it. I certainly don't want to end up being a complainer that ALWAYS has this or that wrong with them, is always sick with one thing or another.

On a non-personal level:

I want to learn to be WAY more crafty :D

What are your resolutions? I'm sure I will come up with a few more things I'll want to change or accomplish in the new year, let me know what YOU want your new year to hold :)

smiles,

QuellyRue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails